We acquired the building in 2012. We spent a year renovating what was then a derelict building and opened our café in June 2013. We have continued the restoration of the building since then retaining and enhancing many of the original features.
The building dates from somewhere around 1760 when The Square in Durrow was originally laid out. We have gradually extended our Café and have added a side room off the main seating area.